Wednesday 18 March 2009

Rings and things


I had a lovely day out yesterday with my friend Margaret.  We went down to Scunthorpe to see the exhbition 'Playing with Fire' at 20-21 Visual Arts.  I can highly recommend it and we both came home really excited and inspired.  I wanted to start experimenting straight away but have had to get on and get some work done!  I have finished off these six silver rings, one of which is a commission so had to be finished.   I then started some beads in art clay silver with the intention of enamelling them.  I was hoping to get the first one enamelled today but was being totally unrealistic.  I might have got it done if I had only made one bead but once I had started I just had to make a set........ they are still in the kiln firing as I post this.

No comments: