Wednesday 11 March 2009

Day off....... really

Today I am having a day off!  One of the things about being self employed and running courses is that I often (make that usually) work through the weekends as, logically most people want to take a course during their weekend leisure time.  I enjoy doing things this way around as it means I can take time off during the week and go places when generally they are a bit quieter.  The other thing about working so close to home (my studio is attached to the house) is that it is very difficult not to 'just pop into the studio' and find I have spent the whole day there without intending to.  Today, for my day off, I am going over to Middlesbrough to MIMA (Middlesbrough Institute of Modern Art) to the exhibition Raising the Bar - Influential Voices in Metal http://www.visitmima.com

No comments: