Wednesday 27 May 2009

Enamelling weekend in Edinburgh

I have had a fantastic weekend in Edinburgh.  I was invited by Emma Baird to run a weekend workshop on behalf of the Art Clay Guild Scottish region, together with Dorothy Cockrell.  We split into two groups and I began by leading those who had some experience of enamelling but had never used art clay silver, while Dorothy worked with those who were experienced in art clay silver but had little or no experience in enamelling.  I will post some of the images in a slide show but am sure you will agree that the group managed to produce some lovely pieces of work.  Emma has put some more pictures on her blog and so has Lesley Messam

Thank you all for your enthusiasm, I hope a few more will be joining the Guild of Enamellers and continue to explore this lovely medium.

No comments: