I have a large stone set and ready to attach to my partly made ring. The main achievement for me was actually doing some plique a jour enamel. I did make two pairs of earrings using this technique way back in 1999 but have not attempted it since.
Bird a week, plique a jour earrings
This is my second attempt. I got a little confused about which colour went into which cell so a couple of the cells have more than one colour in them. I have really enjoyed the challenge of doing these and will think about designing something for plique a jour again soon
I still have my big ring to finish first and another bird brooch is in progress