Friday 28 December 2007

Still cold here and

I am not really working very hard! It is ages since I logged in and I have had a busy few months. I am (again) reviewing my work and thinking about a few new ideas. I have spent a bit of time trying to organise myself a new website www.lynne-glazzard.co.uk and have included my first attempt at an online shop. I am curious about the effectiveness (or otherwise) of the internet for buying and selling one-off pieces of hand crafted jewellery. I have doubts about using the web as a way of selling my work although I see a huge variety of on-line shops selling jewellery. How much do they actually sell? How often do people buy jewellery that they haven't first tried on or at least held in their own hand so that they could feel the weight, see how it would fit or hang etc?

No comments: